Friday, September 28, 2012

The Miraculous Escape .


In our life sometimes strange incidents happen , and we are left amazed to describe these incidents as co incidences or miracles . I will like to narrate , one such incident , which happened with me last year.
          On that night , at about
11.30 pm , I was  working with my laptop in my drawing room , on a chair table , in the middle of the room . Suddenly my younger son , vibhore , came to me and insisted on giving  him my laptop for some time , though I was working but seeing his insistence , I agreed and  left the place and he sat on that chair , where I was sitting , but he slightly moved the chair ahead from it,s original position and started working on laptop. 
     I had just moved a little distance from there , as I heard a loud bang on my back side , as I moved back , I was stunned to see that the bif chandelier hanging on roof had fallen and big glass and wooden pieces , had scattered in the drawing room , except on the chair , where my son , vibhore was sitting .
                 my whole family and some neighbours , reached there and were stunned to see the scene there . If Vibhore , had not insisted me to leave the place , the chandelier would have fallen on my head and I would not have survived or had been seriously injured , and if he had not moved the chair ahead , he would have been hit .
       We all were surprised to see this miraculous escape . I still remember that incident many times and thank God for saving us.

Rajiv Jayaswal
28/09/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment