Monday, September 24, 2012

Glimpse Of Swami Vivekanand


 I saw a glimpse of swami vivekanand in front of me , which  disappeared within seconds .  I got out of meditation. I had a strange feeling .  There was a strange aroma in the room . I thought I had seen a dream while meditating.
         I came out of my meditation room . It was about 4 .00 in the evening .  As I entered in my drawing room , I saw an invitation card lying on the table , as I saw that card I was stunned. There was a photograph of Swami Vivekanand on the card . the invitation was for vivekanand jayanti .
            I inquired from my son about that card , who informed me that one mr hedge from our society had come to  invite me for the function , while I was in meditation and surprisingly I had seen the glimpse of Swami ji at the same time.
           Mr Hegde , was  my neighbour and was chief manager of Vijaya  Bank . He was a member of Ram Krishna mission and was a spiritual person.
             I immediately went to the flat of Mr  Hegde , who was at his residence . He welcomed me and asked if I had received the invitation card . I told him about the glimpse of Vivekanand in my meditation, while he had come at my residence . He was very surprised and asked me how Swami ji looked like. I explained him ,what I had seen . He was more surprised . he took me to his other room , where there was a calendar of swami ji on the wall . To my utmost surprise the calendar photo was same , as I had seen in my meditation.
                  I  still can not believe that I had seen seen Swami ji in my meditation.

Rajiv Jayaswal

No comments:

Post a Comment