Saturday, September 22, 2012

the Ghost figure .


I saw a white figure entering inside  through a iron gate , the figure was human shaped and was flying in air , it came upto my residence and moved towards  back side of my flat  . I tried to follow it but suddenly my uncle , who had died many years back , suddenly appeared befoe me and forbade me to follow that figure .
                          I got up , my whole body was shivering . I saw the time , it was exactly 4.00 am . I immediately realized that I had just seen a Vision and some tragedy is going to happen that day . I woke my wife up and told her about this strange vision . Both of us were sure about happening of a tragedy .
               The whole day I remained disturbed . I was praying to God that nothing bad should occur . I reached my house in the evening . I had just  had my dinner , then we got a call from our neighbour that one Mr Gambhir , who used to live at the back side of my residence had expired.
          Now I understood the meaning of the Vision , I had seen in the early hours of that day .  I had seen the  messenger of death , entering in my society and flying towards the residence of Mr Gambhir .
                    I was regularly seeing such types of visions those days , indicating the future tragedies and all such visions used to  appear exactly at four am .
                     Strange are the ways of God , the more we try to  understand them , the more we get confused  .

Rajiv  Jayaswal

No comments:

Post a Comment