Friday, September 21, 2012

Spiritual Inclination .



Since childhood I had strong spiritual inclination. Born in a Arya Samaji family, I had never faith in superstitions and was never very religious. I used to meditate occasionally during childhood but never entered into real meditative form. After completing my Chartered Accountancy. I started a business and suffered huge losses. Blessed with a beautiful, nice wife and two sons and associated with many social organizations, I did not tell about the losses to my circle or to my family. That period was the worst period for me. I suffered financially, mentally and physically. I had never faith in Astrology but had faith in same supreme power, which is controlling the whole universe.

            During that period I regularly did Pranayame and Meditation. I came across one book ‘Autobiography of a yogi’ which changed my way of thinking. I realized that we are suffering due to ‘Sanchit Karmas’ of our past life and our present acts determine our future. As we sow so we reap, I joined ‘Art of Living’ of Shri Sri Ravi Shankarji and learnt ‘Sudershan Kriya’.

            During that period I had certain supernatural experiences and I realized that everything is pre-destined and destiny can be realized or seen before hand.

            I experienced regular visions those days, I saw visions of someone dying at early hours of the morning and every time someone close to me died within 12 hours of the vision. I experienced some other supernatural experiences also which entirely changed my way of thinking towards whatever happening surrounding us.

            I tried meditation on my Chakras and learnt Kriya yoga. I did not have any Guru though I was searching for a Guru to guide me properly. One day while in sleep, I went into deep meditation and felt myself outside my body and face to face with a bright light, when woke up I realized that supreme power God has taught me the way to meditate. Afterwards I never had any problem in meditation.

            For me God is a all prevailing supreme power which is present everywhere in some form of energy and we call him Parmatma or God. That superpower is present in all living beings also in the form of Atma. This is just like the water in the ocean and water in the pot, we can contact with the superpower any time provided that we know the proper method. This is as easy as switching on the light. There are many power points in our body called Kundalini through which we can be connected with that Superpowerm Generator. We can ask for any thing from that power and we will get that whether the requirement is material, physical or spiritual. 

2 comments:

  1. Very enriching experience Rajib ji.But try astrology also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx Vijay ji , i joined astrology classes for brief period but had to leave , due to lack of time.
    i have many such experiences to share, which i will write in this blog.

    ReplyDelete